· January 14th & 15th Buffalo, New York, Buffalo
WMAA New Year Party and Presas Arnis CIT course.Free for ALL WMAA members. Topics covered will include EDT, Dumog, Mano – Mano and Advance Tapi – Tapi. For more information contact Datu Hartman at 716-675-0899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
· January 20th & 21st, Atlantic City, New Jersey
· January 28th & 29th, San Francisco, California
· February 1st, Williamsville, New York
· March 2nd – 4th Columbus, Ohio – Arnold Classic
Datu Hartman will be taking members of Datu’s Tribe to compete at the 2012 Arnold Classic. He will be available for seminars and / or privates while in the area. For more information contact Datu Hartman at 716-675-0899 or email email@example.com
· March, 17th, Mt. Gilead, Ohio
· March 24th & 25th, Saratoga, New York
Datu Hartman will be attending the Sartoga Martial Arts Festival.
Datu Hartman will be teaching a Presas Arnis seminar. This event will be sponsored by LaCava Holistic Healing & Martial Arts Center. For more information call 203-713-8165 or email.
· May 5th Buffalo, New York Buffalo – Niagara Laban Laro X Tournament
Datu Hartman will be hosting the Buffalo – Niagara Laban Laro X Tournament. This tournament will feature Sayow, Live & Padded Stick and Sword Fighting divisions.
Championship Belts for all 1st place winners!
· May 6th Buffalo, New York Buffalo
Presas Arnis CIT Course will be held at WMAA Head Quarters (Horizon Martial Arts). This course will be FREE to all of the participants of the Laban Laro 10. Regular pricing for all others. For more information contact WMAA HQ at 716-771-1291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grand Master Larry Tatum
- GM-Datu Tim Hartman
- Steve Arenault, 8th degree
- Francesco Vigoroux, 7th degree
- Dan Meck, 5th degree
- Joe Pazzaglia, 4th degree
- Trevor Zeigler,4th degree
- Scott Southwell, 3rd degree
For more information contact Scott Southwell at email@example.com
· August 10 -12, 2012, WMAA World Training Camp Buffalo, New York
The 2012 camp will feature GM-Datu Tim Hartman and GM Rick Manglinong. More instructors to be added. For more information contact WMAA Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org
· September 22nd, 2012, Buffalo, New York
The Buffalo – Niagara Martial Arts Festival is one of Western New York’s leading Martial Arts Events! Attendees will have the opportunity to train in a wide variety of martial arts which will cover striking, grappling and weapon based systems. In addition to top caliber training there will a catered banquet to give to everyone an opportunity to spend time with the instructors and network with everyone in attendance. For those out of towners who are interested, there will be a tour of Niagara Falls Sunday afternoon.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
This year’s event will feature:
- Datu Tim Hartman – Presas Arnis
- Master Rich Parsons – Balintawak Eskrima
- Sensei John Borter – Modern Jujitsu
- Sensei Ken Swan – Karazenpo Go Shinjutsu
- Sabum Chris LaCava – Jung Ki Hapkido
More instructors to be added!
This event will include a banquet Saturday evening and a tour of Niagara Falls Sunday afternoon. For more information contact Horizon Martial Art at email@example.com or 716-771-1291
· September 28 -30, 2012, Dortmund, Germany